It feels like an age since I posted a tutorial (probably because it has been). I thought that a Halloween surprise might be nice, so I created a little Diviner's Table and have a tutorial for the red pillar candles and incense.
There were some happy discoveries too, like this impossibly small smudge stick! We had been making regular size smudge sticks from white buffalo sage in the garden and when I spied the little leaves and bits leftover, drying on a table, I had a eureka moment. Why not make a wee one? And it's my new favourite thing. You can even burn them!!! (If you're very careful of course.)
If you'd like to see how this little piece came together, you can find the video HERE.
And if you're looking for a list of supplies, here are all the bits used in making this piece:
• 3" small wooden round (or other size you prefer)
• 3" unfinished wooden candlestick
• glue white/wood glue, and instant/crazy glue
• thin wire
• bead and bead cap
• florist wire
• watch crystal (paint back black for scrying mirror)
• sage leaf and thread for smudge stick
• Tiny Tarot (the set of 22 Major Arcana used here, but full deck is available)