Today my springy little ATC is featured on the Graphic 45 blog. AND if you're tired of the white wintery stuff too and want to make own bright and springy ATC, here's how:
1. Gather all of your materials. I like to fussy cut a whole bunch of elements to choose from and always more than I think I’ll need. Here I’ve used Sweet Sentiments All My Love on an ATC staples tag for the base.
2. Next I start to layer elements like the “Spring” tag from Sweet Sentiments Chipboard and Sweet Sentiments Tags & Pockets.
3. Using foam dots, I create depth to my fussy cut pieces. This rabbit but from Sweet Sentiments will be the focal point of this ATC tag.
4. Slowly, I build up my design, filling out the space.
5. The layers of fussy cut flowers add visual interest and dimension.
6. With all of those little pieces now in place, I create texture by adding petals from a Textured Elements flower from Petaloo.
7. Now some coordinating May Arts Ribbon.
8. And finally some little butterflies cut from Heart Song to finish off the piece.
And that's it! You're all done!