Whoooo baby! I am SMITTEN with these. Another project made with the "A Merry Little Christmas Labels" download. Altoid tins jam packed with all sorts of Christmas magic!
There's everything in there from jingle bells, to bottled Christmas magic, to lumps of coal!
All of the important Christmas bits packaged in a neat littletin. I'm pretty sure these would be perfect for tucking into stockings.
While I am 100% a-ok with making do and using ingenious alternatives... there's real holly, mistletoe, tinsel, jingle bells and coal in those tiny vials.
There IS a video tutorial for this project, but it's in the editing stages at the moment. It will be ready to guide you along soon, but I figured a heads up to give you a little extra time to collect your bits of Christmas magic would be good. I know time is of the essence at this time of year, every day counts!
Here's the list of supplies I used:
• blank Altoid style tins• A Merry Little Christmas Label Download
• A Very Vintage Christmas Download
• old paper• glue (mod podge, crazy glue, white glue)
• thick card• acrylic paint
• assorted small vials/jars• bottle fillers (glitter, candy canes, leaves, tinsel)
• other fillers 1" bottle brush trees, jingle bells, lace
• scrapbook paper
• fake snow (aka buffalo snow)
• gold dresden trims
• acrylic snowflakes
P.S. How incredibly cute is this gathering of vintage Christmas gnomes?! They're on a new holiday sheet "A Very Vintage Christmas" available HERE.
Now, off you pop to gather your goodies and meet me back here so we can make these cuties together!